+186

Scar tissue has no character. It's not like skin. It doesn't show age or illness or pallor or tan. It has no pores, no hair, no wrinkles. It's like a slip cover. It shields and disguises what's beneath. That's why we grow it; we have something to hide, amirite?

8 31

Shh, guys, I'm trying to hide the fact that I got scratched really bad by my cat. That's why I grew this scar tissue. No one will ever have to know my secret.

@Retooser I know, right? ;)

No, actually, I was being sarcastic. That was as funny as 2 girls, 1 cup.

@No, actually, I was being sarcastic. That was as funny as 2 girls, 1 cup.

I know you were being sarcastic. I was too. That's why I winked. Odd choice of humor comparison. There's probably a deep psychological explanation for that.

@995691

1. Sorry I didn't get it. What's it from?
2. No pedo, just in a weird mood and sleep deprived.

@996555

Okay. I didn't know, but I am very sorry that I didn't get your reference and let you down.

Yeah. We grow it because we have to patch up an injury. Not every single thing has to have a deep, profound meaning.

@BreakfastFan Yeah. We grow it because we have to patch up an injury. Not every single thing has to have a deep, profound meaning.

Tell that to my english teacher
"WHY DID SHE USE A RIVER? WHY NOT A POND OR A LAKE!?!??! ---> one of the discussions where I just sit there with a .__. face because it barly makes sense"

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +2Reply

... Or you just got a deep cut..?

@... Or you just got a deep cut..?

Sure, Let's go with that...

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read this post.

@Summerstar What...?

If you don't understand, don't try to. It's not worth it.

Scar tissue that I wish you saw, sarcasm Mr. Know It All...

tags avatar tag No Way +7Reply
@993757

That immediately went through my head too!

...Does this have anything to do with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers song? confusion

@...Does this have anything to do with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers song? confusion

No. This has stuff to do with my personal life. I don't understand how it got voted to the homepage...

Nice quote, I like y smilie

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply