+376

I'm confused. So if you said that you were gay just a few years ago, then you'll be bullied, beaten and bashed. But now it's 'popular' to say you are gay/bisexual? WTF did I miss? amirite?

FadedFeatherss avatar
5 57
The voters have decided that FadedFeathers is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's popular to be gay/bi now? WTF did I miss?!

@995792

Threesome with BreakfastFan?

Count. Me. In.

@995792

hello smilie Well when you put it that way...

Bi=2.
they think they're 2 cool.

/says cheesy joke and hears crickets chirping.

Which explains why 70% of all female facebook users have lesbian marriages.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +23Reply

I've been saying this for a while now! Half the girls at my school get into "lesbian" relationships because then they will be popular. And it's almost always the emo wannabes that pretend, too They think just because they wear black that they should be gay too.

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are +21Reply

I hate when girls say they're bi just for the attention.
I bet you 1 out of every 3 girls at my school would tell you that they're bi just because it's "cool".

It's more like: If you're a hot girl, then it's cool. If you're an ugly girl, it's weird and creepy, if you're a guy... beaten up by the guys adored by the girls.

At my school, people are still pretty homophobic, and everyone says like half the school is in the closet. I don't think it's half, but there are probably a few that are in the closet. Still it's probably because it's a small place, but we're pretty homophobic. Not so much the teachers and girls, it's just the teenage guys.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +20Reply

Many girls at my school use being "bi" as a strategy to get guys. It's ridiculous.

I tried coming out.
Then, all of a sudden my friends were like, "I think I am too".
I am now back in the closet.
Can you guess what they did?

TurtleTakeOvers avatar TurtleTakeOver Yeah You Are +12Reply
@995733

Your screename indicates otherwise, you very confused pumpkin.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +49Reply
@995814

Haha i'm glad you did clear it up. I cringed when I read your comment like... eh you can't just change your mind. I see now.

Shekilleds avatar Shekilled Yeah You Are +1Reply
@995814

Well, some people actually do go through phases like that, so it wouldn't be so weird if you were bi at an experimental age, then grew out of it.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@995826

True.

I know, or the girls at my school are like 'OMG! I listen to Tegan and Sara! I must be Gay!'
;/ Seriously guys?

FadedFeatherss avatar FadedFeathers Yeah You Are +12Reply

It's ridiculous to fake a sexuality.
People who switch back and forth from straight to bi are why some idiots think sexuality is a 'choice.'

You can still be bullied, beaten, and bashed. That hasn't changed.

@NoPostOnSundays You can still be bullied, beaten, and bashed. That hasn't changed.

Sooner or later, people will grow the fuck up and realize 'Hey! I just had an epipheny guys. Maybe, just maybe, Gay people are people too...'

FadedFeatherss avatar FadedFeathers Yeah You Are +5Reply

About two episodes of "Glee", that's what you missed.

This...doesn't happen at my school.

It's so stupid. I have one friend who I know genuinely likes girls and guys. A lot of people at one point or another like someone of their gender. I've liked a girl before, but I do not call myself bi. I'm straight, and liking 1 or two girls doesn't really change that. (Not that I'm not accepting of homosexuals, I'm the friends who's always, "Who cares if they're gay? They would make a cute couple with ____. Stop acting like they're not people. You're retarded. Legalize gay marriage!") Anyways, most of the girls who say that just want attention. It's so stupid.

Uh, it might just be where I live, but if you're gay you still get beaten unless you're a bisexual girl.

Uh... this has been going on for years. Where have you been?

My school is very open and I'm straight with mostly gay friends. Its a very accepting campus, but there are ALOT of girls that say they are bi to get guys. Since guys think its hot, they think they will get more guys. I just think its slutty.

Shekilleds avatar Shekilled Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Rainbows I really don't get why you voted down on this post. OP basically said what you did.

Oh shit. my bad, I dont know why, im positive i voted up.
Stupid Zune -_-

Shekilleds avatar Shekilled Yeah You Are 0Reply

What do you mean by "Just a few years ago" because everyone I knew was going bi back in '07.

Friends can be either the most amazing people when you come out, or they can be the worst. Two different sides of the spectrum. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground. :/

FadedFeatherss avatar FadedFeathers Yeah You Are 0Reply
@995813

Um... if you tell someone you're in the closet, that means you're gay but haven't told anyone... but you did tell someone... so...

At my school, you can tell they're faking (they make it obvious most of the time). However, the fact that they do it says...something.

NiceBoulders avatar NiceBoulder Yeah You Are 0Reply

I know it's really stupid.
But atleast now no one is getting hurt and the people who are actually gay dont have to feel really different.

the only people that are "cool" are the bi girls because guys think its hot and they can still fuck them
and at my school gays get booed. no joke, one well know gay guy went on stage to recive his honor role award and the homophobes booed him

When the hell did start to think it would be cool to go gay? Weirdos, a vagina is better than an asshole!

Ill still beat the shit out of those faggots.

@William_Bill_Clinton Ill still beat the shit out of those faggots.

I dunno Bill, Monica looked pretty manly to me. Besides... you married Hilary and she's more manly then al of us! o.O

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are +10Reply
@995778

It was a follow-up to everyone voting me down. Homo.