+158

It's stupid that people think that best friends are supposed to be mean to you, laugh when you fall, steal your food, etc. when really they're supposed to be the person who cares the most about you after your family, amirite?

Image for post It's stupid that people think that best friends are supposed to be mean to you, laugh when you fall, steal your food, etc. when really they're supposed to be the person who cares the most about you after your family, amirite?
1 11
@986658

I get that it's a joke, but it's annoying to me.

@986680

Or maybe this is a site for opinions and I can say what I wish. If you don't agree, vote no and move on.

@986751

This isn't a complaint, it's and opinion. I THINK it's stupid that people think that best friends should be rude. That's my OPINION. I'm not going "Wahh people are so mean!!!! >:(", I'm sharing my opinion. Like I said before, if you don't agree with me, press no and move on. There's no reason to argue with me about it.

@986680

Uhm, I'm pretty sure that's what amirite is for...

@986745

If you're of the opinion that the F wasn't justified, then sure, post about it. If people agree, then they agree; if they disagree, then they disagree.

Also, you're CLEARLY bitching right now!

@986808

But you're bitching about people posting opinions that sound bitchy... It's a cycle.