+100

Ladybugs have a very specific smell when you squash one, amirite?

fuustoleits avatar
1 17
The voters have decided that fuustoleit is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why would you squash a ladybug? They're so cute.

@Meap Why would you squash a ladybug? They're so cute.

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.

But I don't know, I don'f think they're that cute.

coolstorys avatar coolstory Yeah You Are 0Reply

You must be talking about those asian beetles that look like ladybugs. Because they freakin stink. And the little buggers bite too.

@Banana king.

Is that what they're called? Or are you calling me the Banana King?

@No, I felt like being random. Sorry.

Aw.. I really wanted to be the Banana King..

@Thumper Aw.. I really wanted to be the Banana King..

You can be. You just got to believe in yourself, and all your dreams will come true. Be the banana.

@Meap You can be. You just got to believe in yourself, and all your dreams will come true. Be the banana.

Thank you kindly for those inspiring words. My life now has purpose. I will strive to be the greatest banana this world has ever seen!

D: I have never squashed a ladybug!

I've never squashed a lady bug. I'm kind of appalled to realize that some people do that. There goes another part of my ignorance.

Are you saying that you are less ignorant or less innocent?

Squashed ants remind me of old lady perfume.

I can't wait for summer so I can find some ladybugs to squash and sniff. I really like summer because of all the fun activities and such. The weather is also a bonus, as long as it does not get too hot. Winter is nice for a while but it gets old fast. We have had a pretty mild winter in Idaho this year though.