+56

You wish you could replace your wide awake self at 10pm with your tired self at 5am, amirite?

Evan17s avatar Food & Drink
1 4
The voters have decided that Evan17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Haha I was just thinking about that. How if i want to finish homework in the morning I will just wake up at 5 but it will be so hard to get up then. If I had my 10pm awarness and awakness then It would be 10 times easier lol.

CBbasketballs avatar CBbasketball Yeah You Are +1Reply
@CBbasketball Haha I was just thinking about that. How if i want to finish homework in the morning I will just wake up at 5 but...

thats what i was thinking haha. i still have to read the speech and the first chapter. i wont be awake enough tomorrow at 5

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Evan17 thats what i was thinking haha. i still have to read the speech and the first chapter. i wont be awake enough...

Lol I have that left for that class too! like i finished the picture and the extra credit but told myself I would do that tomorrow at 5. haha. And I have currans to do still to lol. Procrastination is the death of us.