+9

in my opinion. war would be drastically reduced if there were no religions. amirite?

craptaculars avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that craptacular is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

We sure as hell wouldn't have been so quick to invade Iraq or Afganistan if they were Christian or European countries.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +2Reply
@BreakfastFan We sure as hell wouldn't have been so quick to invade Iraq or Afganistan if they were Christian or European countries.

if you think about it, there really wouldnt be any real reason to aruge without religion. what are we gonna pick on. 'Your clothes are funny! We're going to invade yo, and build a Walmart to sell proper clothes.' how stupid would that be.

craptaculars avatar craptacular Yeah You Are -1Reply

well I can't vote on this post because you say in your opinion.

@TAST well I can't vote on this post because you say in your opinion.

but at the end it says amirite? which means you can agree with my opinion, or you cannot.

craptaculars avatar craptacular Yeah You Are +1Reply

But were the world wars over religion, were any of the wars in korea or vietnam over religion?

Religion is just used as a pretense to war, they would still happen, leaders would just have to find another reason which isn't so obvious as "I want your land".

@PublicAccount But were the world wars over religion, were any of the wars in korea or vietnam over religion? Religion is just...

well, 6 million jewish people were killed in the second world war. In my opinion that had quite a bit to do with religion.

@well, 6 million jewish people were killed in the second world war. In my opinion that had quite a bit to do with...

what... the holocaust never happened /trolling

sheepish oops I forgot about that.

That was hitler trying to make a common enemy in order to unify the people, it is a common tactic. Just look at what bush did with "terrorists".