+9

‘EW! I don’t think I’m PRETTY! I’M HIDIOUS!’ waiting for a response, ‘Uh, what are you talking about?! You’re GORGEOUS!’ Honestly, that’s just BEGGING for attention, just like cutting yourself or trying to starve yourself to death. They all lead to the same thing. Desperacy; and what do you think of it? Not cool and childish. amirite?

xxsasorideidaraxxs avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that xxsasorideidaraxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i agree except for the cutting yourself thing...

@fuckoffwhore i agree except for the cutting yourself thing...

but i don't understand. Why do people do it??

@xxsasorideidaraxx but i don't understand. Why do people do it??

lots of reason. one is like you said attention but i doubt thats the reason for most cutters. another is when you feel pain your body releases endorphins and its very easy to get addicted to your own endorphins. another is they feel like they have no control over their own life and doing that to their body makes them feel in control of something. another is they have some serious emotional issuses and cutting is their way of temporarly releasing their issues. or they just like pain.

@xxsasorideidaraxx ohhhh i gotcha! when i'm depressed or mad, I just feel like punching a wall..

me too, but we dont have emotional issues. i dont get why cutting yourself would be the first thing that comes to mind when trying to have some control or why that is your first choice as a way to self medicate for your other problems. but people that cut even if it IS just for attention have problems i couldnt even fathom.

@fuckoffwhore me too, but we dont have emotional issues. i dont get why cutting yourself would be the first thing that comes to...

Its just a little stupid to me, like. you're already in pain.. and you just cause even more by hurting yourself...? i just heard that it drains away emotainal stress.

@xxsasorideidaraxx Its just a little stupid to me, like. you're already in pain.. and you just cause even more by hurting yourself...?...

Well I used to cut, and the reason I did was because I would bottle up all of my emotions, problems, and emotional pain, not wanting bother any one with them, and eventually I started thinking that I was crazy, and that it was all in my head, so when I would cut I didn't feel crazy. All the emotional pain became real and it gave me a reason to feel pain.... I hope that makes sense to you, if not just message me er something and I'll try and explain it for you.