+13

You hate when authors summarize their first book in the sequel. Unless you personally totally forgot what the hell happened. Then it’s ok, amirite?

Tempest_Trances avatar Books
0 6
The voters have decided that Tempest_Trance is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

what would be the point writing a book in summary of another book? and if you completly forgot everything why wouldnt you just read the first book again

@what would be the point writing a book in summary of another book? and if you completly forgot everything why...

When authors have their characters summarize everything that happened in the last book? It happens quite a bit. And I dunno, some people are lazy. I'm not going to judge.

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tempest_Trance When authors have their characters summarize everything that happened in the last book? It happens quite a bit. And...

you just tried to answered what i asked with what i asked. i said what was the point. and if the people being lazy is the reason then they would not read the second book either.

@you just tried to answered what i asked with what i asked. i said what was the point. and if the people being lazy...

The point is so people remember what happened in the last book. And I personally don't like re-reading a book to remember every single plot detail, but I'm more than eager to open a book I haven't read before.

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Tempest_Trance The point is so people remember what happened in the last book. And I personally don't like re-reading a book to...

if they need to remember then read it again. read a book youve never read before about a book you have read before, the two books are going to be pretty much the same. why are you defending why they do that you're the one that said its stupid

@if they need to remember then read it again. read a book youve never read before about a book you have read before...

What are you talking about? Just because a book's a sequel doesn't mean the books are going to be pretty much the same. And I said 'you hate it /unless/ you forgot what happened.'