-449

If one of your limbs was stuck under a rock or tree and you were forced with the choice of amputating or dying there, you'd just kill yourself because there's no point in living if you can't walk right or play a guitar, amirite?

Rockys avatar
2 39
The voters have decided that Rocky is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yay for making disabled people feel like shit.

@1012735

I'm just curious, but why do you have a service dog? (please don't feel like you have to tell me if you don't want to)

@FlyingGuineaPig He's a medical alert dog

Gotcha. So how exactly does it work?

@Gotcha. So how exactly does it work?

Mmmnnngh...I was kinda done talking about it...

@FlyingGuineaPig Mmmnnngh...I was kinda done talking about it...

Okay thats perfectly acceptable. I'm sorry, it was rude to ask and I didn't mean to come off as insensitive.

@LonelyIsland Yay for making disabled people feel like shit.

I'm not trying to make them feel like shit. I'm just saying their life isn't worth living.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are -2Reply
@1012727

You're wasting your arms.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Rocky You're wasting your arms.

Not everyone likes playing guitar. I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't even know what a guitar is!

"damn I can't play guitar without an arm... My life will be meaningless! Gah... I guess I'll just die here." yes thats totally what I'll be thinking...

But if you amputate it you get a movie deal!

@Blearslyrarer But if you amputate it you get a movie deal!

But you can't sit comfortably to watch the movie! Or walk on the red carpet right.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +1Reply

Damn I don't have a leg.. we'll I guess modern medicine has no prostetic limbs or chairs with wheels to make my everyday life just as easy as before.. better go kill myself:D

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +10Reply
@1012759

I prefer deathlympics.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well, if you cut off a limb, odds are you would die, anyway. [Unless you had an emergency, fast medical team nearby]
As it turns out, major veins and arteries are in your arms and legs. Who knew?

Here comes the shitstorm

There are upsides and downsides to every tragedy.
Aron Ralston (if you read his book) had to relearn how to do everything. He was in a lot of pain and had to go through many surgeries after his self-amputation. Yeah, I'm sure you'd feel like dying because your life would be so very frustrating for a while.
But on the upside, he inspired millions of people to live their lives to the fullest, and to not take it for granted.
He has prosthetics made for him so he can still do the things he loves, like mountain climbing.

I probably wouldn't have the nerve to cut one of my own limbs off, but sometimes laying down and dying means you miss out on a lot of wonderful experiences.

You coul total play the part of a guitar in a movie. If anything, the lack of a limb makes it easier to shape you into a guitar. Plus there is always voice acting!

Happy Tree Friends - Out on a Limb. He knows all.

Whackas avatar Whacka Yeah You Are +2Reply

I knew this kid once
Said if he could not walk right,
He would kill himself

You know you can't play guitar if you're dead either, right?

Prosthetics, duh.

@http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Sundquist

It's only a matter of time..."John Sundquist commits suicide"

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Rocky It's only a matter of time..."John Sundquist commits suicide"

*Josh

He's really happy, I met him twice so far.

yes to the guitar part no to the legs. i could live with one leg as long as i could still play guitar. piano also only needs one leg.

SpencerNewtons avatar SpencerNewton Yeah You Are 0Reply