+129

Boys: You really don't delete those 'dirty' pictures off your phone, amirite?

0 25

No girls send me pictures :'(

@freddo No girls send me pictures :'(

Nobody even texts or emails me... Where's my social life? Oh, amirite.net...

This is really unsettling.

I never say I'm going to delete them. I just don't show anyone else, unless the person I'm showing them to doesn't know the person they're of. Even then, I promise to make the person promise they won't tell anyone, and I won't show them if the person they're of doesn't want me to.

Hopefully that wasn't too complicated. It's worked so far.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are +13Reply

I delete them from my phone, but not before backing them up on my computer ofc.

Maxs avatar Max Yeah You Are +9Reply

As long as I'm not the only one who does that.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +6Reply

I'm never sending any more ever again!

And you just ruined any guy in my futures chance of ever recieving a dirty picture. I'll be sure to let him know it was you.

I just think if you're not prepared to deal with the potential of them being shared, you should never ever send anyone nudes. That's just common sense.

Depends. I have a folder, that I can quickly delete when someone wants to borrow my phone. xP

ashkirs avatar ashkir Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ashkir Depends. I have a folder, that I can quickly delete when someone wants to borrow my phone. xP

I dislike boys like you. I had a problem with that yesterday, except I posted it in a private album on photobucket, and he shared the link >.>
Always outsmarting us girls, eh?

@I dislike boys like you. I had a problem with that yesterday, except I posted it in a private album on photobucket...

You kinda deserve it for putting dirty pictures on the internet in the first place

@You kinda deserve it for putting dirty pictures on the internet in the first place

So I deserve being called a whore on a daily basis just because of one thing that I did while he gets a 'congrats' and a pat on the back?

@So I deserve being called a whore on a daily basis just because of one thing that I did while he gets a 'congrats'...

That's life. You weren't the first person to ever have this happen to them and you should have known that other people might see it. Yeah he might be getting pats on the back while you get shit for it, but you're the one who decided to take your clothes off.

I'm gay. :P Most of mine are downloaded.

And er... those kind of photos are illegal on photobucket and can get your ip banned o.o. Use a private host to upload online.

ashkirs avatar ashkir Yeah You Are +6Reply
@ashkir I'm gay. :P Most of mine are downloaded. And er... those kind of photos are illegal on photobucket and can get...

D: sorry, I assume much... And they weren't nudes, just... dirty... :P
And it was a private album, he shared the link and password... No one would really report that...