+331

People who can lick their elbows: you love proving people wrong, amirite?

shoshanas avatar
3 24
The voters have decided that shoshana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I definitely read it as "eyebrows" ono smilie

@Eminna I definitely read it as "eyebrows"

Ha, I'm glad I'm not alone.I read it as eyebrows and flipped out. I can't even touch my nose with my tongue!

Lol me too! I was just thinking, wtf how can 137 people lick their eyebrows?!

My friend dislocates her shoulder, pushes it back, and can then, and only then, lick her elbow.

Me and my older sister can both do it, and every time I say something about it, people want me to show them...

Moon_Shoess avatar Moon_Shoes Yeah You Are +3Reply

I misread this at first and read eyebrows, not elbows. I was like wtf

I can't lick my elbow, but I can lick my nose.

Dislocating your arm is cheating. And kinda odd.
I can lick my right elbow w/o dislocating anything, though.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +1Reply
@track_star How the fuck is it cheating? Is there a rule sheet somewhere?

mrrow.
Excuse me, captain grouchy pants. d smilie

It's cheating for obvious reasons. /: it's not really licking your elbow, just using a loophole.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are 0Reply
@track_star You are still licking your elbow?

And it's still a loophole. What's your point?

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are -2Reply
@orangesocks And it's still a loophole. What's your point?

More like what's your point? Licking your elbow is licking your elbow, plain and simple. You can't "cheat".

track_stars avatar track_star Yeah You Are +2Reply
@track_star More like what's your point? Licking your elbow is licking your elbow, plain and simple. You can't "cheat".

Riiight. You do realize the whole licking your elbow thing comes from "it's impossible to lick your elbow", right? As in humans aren't typically able to reach their elbow with their mouth. Thus, dislocating your arm is a loophole, which is why I referred to it as cheating.

@orangesocks Riiight. You do realize the whole licking your elbow thing comes from "it's impossible to lick your elbow", right?...

Well I bet you just feel like cool shit because you don't "cheat" to lick your elbow. I hope you get a lot of satisfation out of that.

track_stars avatar track_star Yeah You Are 0Reply
@orangesocks oh I see now. You were just jelly all along. (jk)

Umm, no. Grow the hell up. I can lick my elbow, so get off your high horse.

@track_star Umm, no. Grow the hell up. I can lick my elbow, so get off your high horse.

lmao you really are a captain grouchy pants aren't you? Why don't you "grow the he'll up", "get off your high horse", and take a joke. I still don't understand why everything I say you feel the need to retaliate against and argue with. Even the first comment I said has no reason to start some hugeass fight that you're trying to turn this into. P:

Punch your pillow, it's a better way to take out anger. y smilie

I can lick my elbows! I can also reach my elbow down behind my head to the opposite shoulder. Its double jointed I think.

Yeah i can do it.my shoulder dislocates kind of;I can still move my arm and all,but it kinda pops out.I can also pur my arms together and bring them from my back over my head.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1022778

Are you double jointed?

People who aren't double-jointed: You feel insignificant, amirite?

@1023918

the only people I know that can do it aare able to only because they are double jointed so it probably has something to do with it. I like french toast.

I can both of my elbows without dislocating either of my arms. It's pretty simple if you are flexible. but I hate when people ask me to show them because I feel like some kind of freak show