0

Guys say they aren't all assholes, but they still continue to make sexist jokes, or break other girls hearts, amirte? amirite?

mannalisefartwells avatar
1 7
The votes are tied on mannalisefartwell being right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree to break the tie!

facepalm...

Lkuns avatar Lkun No Way +2Reply
@mannalisefartwell How so.

For starters, you made a generalization about ALL males. This is hypocritical because you said that all men make sexist jokes, yet you made a sexist comment. Additionally, you implied that only men can break someone's heart, yet I can guarantee you that men have had their hearts broken by women as well. This combination of hypocrisy and ignorance led to me placing my palm over my face in disgust. In other words, a facepalm.

Lkuns avatar Lkun No Way +1Reply

Woah way to generalise, there are more nice guys than jerks and plenty of girls that are bitches. I'm a feminist and I'm not particularly fond of sexist jokes, but I realise most guys who say them don't really believe them.

No.