+619

Allergies are a bizarre concept. There isn't really a point to them. Did my brain just get bored one day and decide, "I know what'll be fun. I'll vomit excessively whenever I eat peanuts!" amirite?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar
16 17
The voters have decided that FlyingGuineaPig is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nah its your immune system overreacting. Like pollen when people breath it in -though harmless- their immune system will be all like "bitches be need to get out of here" and attack it.

You're looking at it more like pubic hair and less like a disease, allergies don't HAVE to have some sort of hidden purpose.

Wait, your brain decides to vomit excessively?

SEXY_BEASTs avatar SEXY_BEAST Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm allergic to nuts.. I don't vomit but I do start sneezing bad, getting hives, and my throat closes up. It sucks :/

well then i guess im glad im not allergic to nuts...

MIDNIGHTANGELs avatar MIDNIGHTANGEL Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1009528

Who the heck are you

That's actually not even close to what happens when your body has an allergic reaction to peanuts. Read a book sometime.

@FlyingGuineaPig I'm allergic to peanuts. It's what happens to me.

then youre eating a bad/spoiled peanut dumb shit because when you have an allergic reaction to peanuts your throat closes up just like "I_Hate_Underscores" said. IM AN EMT.

@skittl then youre eating a bad/spoiled peanut dumb shit because when you have an allergic reaction to peanuts your throat...

I was medically tested. I have had numerous reactions. I have a prescription EpiPen. I'm pretty sure I am, in fact, allergic to peanuts. And I mentioned that in the Followup. It did not go in the original post because it was a joke AND NEAR-DEATH IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +7Reply

um how is one's allergic reaction make them a dumb shit? Some people may have the same allergies but they don't have to have the same reaction

Or maybe it's depressed. I have the risk of going into anaphylactic shock and dying if I so much as smell a walnut.

I'm deathly allergic tro crab, my throat tingles, closes up and i get hives.