+450

Clue must be boring in the wizarding world. The only thing that would change is the location. So is it Voldemort in the Graveyard with the Wand? ... No?.. Is it Voldemort in the Malfoy Manor with the Wand? amirite?

27 7

The wand isn't the only method of murder used in the HP world. There have been cursed necklaces, cursed rings, poisoned wine bottles, Bellatrix used a knife, Tom used Nagini and I believe someone mentioned a cursed noose found its way into an unsuspecting muggle's home. Plus, if you want to step a bit outside the box, there's inferi, acromantula, fully matured mandragora, venomous tentacula etc. Also, just because Voldemort's the most famous murderer doesn't mean he's the only one usable in a board game. I mean, Clue doesn't only have Hitler as the killer, does it?

MrRites avatar MrRite No Way +30Reply
@MrRite The wand isn't the only method of murder used in the HP world. There have been cursed necklaces, cursed rings...

I think the post was meant to be, you know, funny and stuff. But I guess taking things too seriously is nice too.

FredWeasleys avatar FredWeasley Yeah You Are +21Reply
Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +4Reply

Thus the reason we do not explain jokes.
It was meant to be funny. Now, it is not.

moogie700s avatar moogie700 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I actually have a "Mystery at Hogwarts" game and it goes by which spell they used.

@guineasaurusrex I actually have a "Mystery at Hogwarts" game and it goes by which spell they used.

So I'm not the only one that has that! I actually didn't know that it was spin-off, I always thought Clue was based off the Harry Potter version, haha. I'd always change the cards so it was a bad person doing the crime instead of one of the main characters.......