-20

Girls: it's basically impossible to have a boyfriend unless you put out. Amirite?

Relationships
0 6
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bullshit, I would love a girlfriend regardless of sex girls just tend to go for guys that are giant assholes

@death_or_glory Bullshit, I would love a girlfriend regardless of sex girls just tend to go for guys that are giant assholes

It just seems like that's all guys want. I've never had a boyfriend, because they all know I'm saving it for marriage.

@It just seems like that's all guys want. I've never had a boyfriend, because they all know I'm saving it for marriage.

There are plenty of guys out there that want more in a relationship than just sex. Youre just looking in the wrong places. Besides, there are plenty of ways to get off other than having sex >.>

th3dons avatar th3don No Way +2Reply

Not to be a dick but you're probably trying to go out with the popular guys who think that sex is the most important thing in the world maybe you should try asking a slightly less popular person perhaps someone who is in honors classes we tend to be less cockish.

That's not important to me :