+204

It doesn't matter what you look like...it doesn't matter your race...it doesn't matter your gender...it doesn't matter your age...it doesn't matter how wealthy you are...it doesn't matter who to talk to...it doesn't matter who your related to...it doesn't matter where you live...it doesn't matter what you do in your spare time...it doesn't matter who you are...you have a favorite Pokemon. amirite?

Draco_Malfoys avatar
15 16
The voters have decided that Draco_Malfoy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just as long as you're a pure blood, right Draco?

@1011445

Not at all...totally socially acceptable...

I thought this was going to be another stupid 'you're beautiful' post, then I read the end and literally lol'd

Pikachu. It's totally generic but I have a backstory to it this is too cool for you, bro.

So I hear you leik Mudkip...

The_Chosen_Ones avatar The_Chosen_One Yeah You Are +4Reply

Glaceon.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +2Reply

I don't have a favorite. I like all of the starting Pokemon.

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are 0Reply

I love Absol. I just love Pokemon in general (unless it's a Zubat). My best friend and I are going as Team Rocket for Halloween. I'm Jessie, she's James, and we're debating on who's Meowth.

Draco_Malfoys avatar Draco_Malfoy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Scyther. XD

YuZs avatar YuZ Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not if you can't stand pokemon.

This may be the most annoyingly written post I have ever seen.

@YourStupid This may be the most annoyingly written post I have ever seen.

Judging by your name, what you voted, and what you said... you don't seem mean or judgmental at all! y smilie

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are +18Reply