+193

You would never cut your dick off to win money (Pain olympics), because no amount of money can compare to the use you can get out of your penis. Amirite?

jamesbaileys avatar
1 31
The voters have decided that jamesbailey is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're manhood is lost the moment you agree to do such a thing. And in the moment that you actually chop your penis off, your manhood comes back to vigorously buttrape you. Then it leaves again... covered in shit.

I'm ashamed but, I would for... say... 10 billion. Shit, probably 1 billion. I could just pay to have a new one put on and have a shit ton of money left. If that makes me a whore... Oh well.

-And it's kind on fun to be the one negative vote especially when it's not just to be a douche and be the only no vote but because you actually disagree

@Maximumnerd I'm ashamed but, I would for... say... 10 billion. Shit, probably 1 billion. I could just pay to have a new one put...

Idkkk, seeing that i could live fine without billions of dollars, I'd like to keep my dick, just wouldnt be the same.

jamesbaileys avatar jamesbailey Yeah You Are +2Reply

there needs to be a link to this video hahah

how much money would it take for you guys to give up sex for the rest of your lives?

... couldnt you get it like, surgically re-attached or something?

for 30 million dollars. give me a chainsaw!

Exactly what I was thinking. Then he'll be rich and one step closer to being a woman. =D

And if you dont win, you just dont have a dick, thats all that youve gotten outta the ordeal

TheTall123s avatar TheTall123 Yeah You Are +1Reply

What if you wanted to be a transvestite?

I agreed until you brought up Pain Olympics. It was fake.

depends... if i won enough money to get it reattached i would. if i was a guy.

You'd die if you cut your penis of.

@Reality You'd die if you cut your penis of.

The guy that did it, didn't die..

Im12AndWhatIsThiss avatar Im12AndWhatIsThis Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Im12AndWhatIsThis The guy that did it, didn't die..

That is impossible unless it is surgically removed. They'd bleed out.

@Reality That is impossible unless it is surgically removed. They'd bleed out.

i heard about a lady whos husband like sexually abused her so she cut off his penis and drove off and threw it out the car window. the cops or paramedics or someone found it and he got it reattached, her trial was funny as fuck.

@fuckoffwhore i heard about a lady whos husband like sexually abused her so she cut off his penis and drove off and threw it out...

You know, its weird, I actually heard that same story except the girl went to give him road head, cut off his dick, threw it on the highway, then he bled out and died... no joke. I honestly think there is no way a guy would live after that.

@Reality You know, its weird, I actually heard that same story except the girl went to give him road head, cut off his dick...

you probably could if you got medical attention like that second but theres probably still a good chance that even if you did youd die. idk i tried googling will you die if your penis gets cut off but google always gives links to things like yahoo, where people with no knowlege on it say what they THINK would happen and its really hard to find a reliable website.

@fuckoffwhore you probably could if you got medical attention like that second but theres probably still a good chance that even...

Yeah I think there is probably an extremely slim chance that someone might live through something like that

I've heard from a few sources the video's fake, but if they got it looked after immediately, I think it could happen.

@shorkian I've heard from a few sources the video's fake, but if they got it looked after immediately, I think it could happen.

There are a lot of blood vessels down there.... for multiple reasons.

@1016277 (shorkian): Eh probably, but like what I'm wondering is how the hell they would pee.

@CityofLindsay wut..?

(s)he keeps posting on every post some weird mix of all the words in the post