+644

A teacher asks: "What book would you bring with you if you were stranded on a desert island?" The religious kid: "The Bible." The Emo kid: "Edgar Allen Poe Collection." The Hipster: "Oh, just some book you've probabably never heard about." The kid who thinks he's smarter than everybody: "Psh, 1984." The actual smart kid: "Guide to Being Stranded on a Desert Island..." amirite?

WhatWhatintheButts avatar
57 23
The voters have decided that WhatWhatintheButt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lord of the Flies

@Lord of the Flies

(Your+name+(optional)):
LoTF guide to Island Survival:
Step 1. Kill the pig, cut her throat, spill her blood.

greendarthpotatos avatar greendarthpotato Yeah You Are +18Reply

1984 is a good book.

amotions avatar amotion Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'd bring facebook and tell someone to get me off this stupid island.

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are +4Reply
@rival I'd bring facebook and tell someone to get me off this stupid island.

Facebook is a website, not a book. I don't care if it has "book" in it. Facebook is NOT a book.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +7Reply

The math geek: Sphereland

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are 0Reply

Old joke is old.

Why didn't the religious kid say 'The Quran' or 'The Torah', all religious people are Christians?

@Why didn't the religious kid say 'The Quran' or 'The Torah', all religious people are Christians?

Typically. The majority of people in the US are christian. Smartie.

@Typically. The majority of people in the US are christian. Smartie.

Where does it, anywhere in the post say that they are in America? Smartie.

@Where does it, anywhere in the post say that they are in America? Smartie.

The post is in english. Any english speaking country has a majority of religious people reading the bible. Stop finding the little mistakes. I will take you down.

@The post is in english. Any english speaking country has a majority of religious people reading the bible. Stop...

Any English speaking country? Oh really? Pakistan's official language is English and their main religion is Islam.

@Any English speaking country? Oh really? Pakistan's official language is English and their main religion is Islam.

I'd rather not discuss every single possibility with you. Sorry for sticking up for someone. In general, I'm pretty sure this post wasn't made in Pakistan. Just let it go.

@I'd rather not discuss every single possibility with you. Sorry for sticking up for someone. In general, I'm pretty...

You go from 'I will take you down' to 'Just let it go' Maybe because now you know that you're wrong. Nothing wrong with sticking up for someone as long as the point is actually valid.