+21

It's weird to think that someone that you see today could be someone from the future who decided to come back to this exact time, amirite?

msfootball20s avatar
1 3
The voters have decided that msfootball20 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's also weird to think that people assume if we could bend time we'd care to come see people who are basicly mentally retarded compared to us.
Then again, I guess humans are like that sometimes..

@It's also weird to think that people assume if we could bend time we'd care to come see people who are basicly...

Well I guess you have a point there, but there isn't anyting in your life you'd like to go back and change?

msfootball20s avatar msfootball20 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@msfootball20 Well I guess you have a point there, but there isn't anyting in your life you'd like to go back and change?

To be honest if sci-fi has thought me anything, it's messing with the past is a really bad idea. /half joking, half scared to ruin the future.

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +1Reply