+290

Justin Bieber is a pretty likable kid. He can make fun of himself, take a joke, make friends easily, sing, and he's funny. Honestly, what's not to like? amirite?

Music
3 72

I think if he didn't have so many annoying fans, people wouldn't be as annoyed with him.
It's like Twilight, if no one liked it, no one would hate it.

@I think if he didn't have so many annoying fans, people wouldn't be as annoyed with him. It's like Twilight, if no...

you phrased it rather bad at the end... "if no one liked it, no one would hate it" but I get what you mean with the annoying fans.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@rather *badly.

well...I'm just saying that it's common sense that if no one liked it, no one would hate it.
everything in the world is controversial...

This one guy in my science class says that if Justin Bieber went to our school, he would make fun of him constantly. I told him that he would never get a girlfriend if Justin Bieber went to our school.

I know right. I really wonder why haters hate him. Most never have a legit reason, it's always "he's so gay" or something idiotic like that.

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are +27Reply

So tell me: are you a fan or a troll? The suspense is killing me...

@uh...neither...just expressing an opinion

THANK YOU. im not a huge fan either, but im sick of people trashing him because of stupid reasons that don't even make sense.

alison_lees avatar alison_lee Yeah You Are +2Reply

ehhhh who cares, really?
he's a musician, just trying to make it in the industry. i don't particularly care for his genre of music, but i respect him as an artist. there are many people that DO in fact enjoy his music, and i think that's cool, as long as they don't take it too far.

"I don't really believe in abortion."
"What about in the case of rape?"
"That's really sad, but... everything happens for a reason."

@annikarosee "I don't really believe in abortion." "What about in the case of rape?" "That's really sad, but... everything...

I love how you leave off the end off this quote where he says, "I've never been in that position...I don't know how that would be a reason."

Maybe he doesn't agree with what you believe, but at least he sticks to HIS opinion, which most people in Hollywood do not do. They just go with whatever. Even though it may be an unpopular "belief, thought, etc", at least he stuck to what HE, himself, believed in.

gananass avatar gananas Yeah You Are +5Reply
@gananas Maybe he doesn't agree with what you believe, but at least he sticks to HIS opinion, which most people in Hollywood...

No, bro, I am totally cool with being pro-life. My point is that he said that everything happens for a reason, including rape, which is kind of insensitive when applied to that situation.

@1074632

WHAT IS HE? A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?

@1074632

I dunno. But hey, everything happens for a reason!

@1074595

You mean that...I'm not going to marry Justin Bieber?

@1074837

That's legit.

@1074595

According to Twitter, he just turned 17.

I don't think he's "gay". I think he doesn't sing well. He doesn't deserve the fame. (This is where all the obsessive fan girls thumbs down.)

@CapnCampCamp I don't think he's "gay". I think he doesn't sing well. He doesn't deserve the fame. (This is where all the...

No, he probably doesn't deserve the fame, but neither does half of Hollywood. There's the half based on hard work, talent, and slight luck. Then there's the half based on slight talent, incredible luck, and good looks.

gananass avatar gananas Yeah You Are +7Reply

I think he's talented but I don't like his voice or style of music. His lyrics bother me and so does his fan base. I also don't think he's attractive. I don't hate him, but I certainly don't like him.

He reminds me of young Simba. I think he's adorable.

it's not just that i don't like him it's also that i don't like his fans. they are annoying and overly obsessed preteen girls. (my little sister is included in this) so add those annoying fans on his lack of singing ability makes me hate him. same goes for a lot of things like twilight and religion. its not just the horrible content i hate because truthfully i can just not read/listen/care about it but the stupid and annoying fans that insist i like it.

From Rolling Stone: "He isn't sure what political party he'd support if he was old enough to vote. "I'm not sure about the parties," Bieber says. "But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad.""

I could care less about this kid, really, but when I saw this - yeash.

Oh yeah totally, because me not liking him has NOTHING to do with him being a giant douchebag.

@fuckoffwhore because what you hear on the news is such great insight into his life

lol because i so implied that i based that off the news. Every time i see him on t.v (talk shows, awards shows, etc.) he always comes off as a douche.

some people cough, preteen girls, cough apparently like that kind of voice(and those lyrics).. most people don't, but everyone has their own opinion.

I, though not really liking his music, admit he can sing. I grant him that. It's not so much him that we hate, but his fans. The so-called "beliebers". I get that you like him. But you don't need to go around promoting your opinion like it's better than ours.

He can't sing...

@shorkian He can't sing...

I'm not sure if you can make such a great argument with that one. At least, not with this kid. He rose to fame based on his Youtube videos, without the help of auto-tune, so he must be able to sing. At least a bit, and a little better than those crappy artists who rely solely on remixing their voices to sound good.

Whether or not you like his music, however, is a different matter.

@Tempest_Trance I'm not sure if you can make such a great argument with that one. At least, not with this kid. He rose to fame...

That doesn't mean he can sing. Most modern music seems entirely based on a catchy pop beat, as opposed to lyrical or vocal talents.

@shorkian That doesn't mean he can sing. Most modern music seems entirely based on a catchy pop beat, as opposed to lyrical...

No, but it means there's a good chance he can sing. Better than people who use auto-tune, at least. He might not have the greatest range or skill with harmonies, yeah, and I guess with his type of music we may never know.
You can't say he can't carry a tune or a beat, though, or that he doesn't have musical talent (with either voice or instrument).

@shorkian He can't sing...

i hate his music, but i dont hate the kid

@shorkian He can't sing...

just because you don't like the genre doesn't mean the the artist can't sing.

alison_lees avatar alison_lee Yeah You Are 0Reply
@alison_lee just because you don't like the genre doesn't mean the the artist can't sing.

I'm not sure you know what "genre" means, because I, like most people, love the genre of pop. That doesn't make Justin any less awful a musician.

I really don't have a problem with him other than the fact that his fans are usually annoying and I don't care for his music.

I won't deny that he has talent, because he obviously has some, but he's not THAT talented.
His fans make him out to be some amazingly great singer/songwriter when he's just very good, not great.

I would respect him more if he didn't try so hard to win over his haters, but instead just flipped the middle finger to them.(not literally, of course)

He doesn't deserve all the awards/fans/movie for using auto tune and relying on his looks for his music career, but I do agree that I respect him for being able to laugh and make fun of himself.

I agree. People claim he's an idiot, but really, most of the stupid things he does are things most anyone would do his age. He's a kid, he's not going to be a genius.
That said, I still do not like his music.

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are 0Reply

He's not really a bad kid, it's just his "beliebers" as everyone else is saying. They're nuts.

lilsushigirls avatar lilsushigirl Yeah You Are 0Reply

well he is white and male because sexism and racism still exist

@what?

they asked and i answered since there is racism and sexism out there being white and male is a reason for some people to not like him or are you implying the racist and sexist thing and say you can't be sexist to male or can't be racist to whites

@they asked and i answered since there is racism and sexism out there being white and male is a reason for some...

What the hell are you talking about? I don't think many people dislike him because he's white and male...

@Adria What the hell are you talking about? I don't think many people dislike him because he's white and male...

well who said a lot of people were sexist or racist i was just saying that there are some out there so it might be the reason for some

@Adria (adria is dumb): Your username amuses me.

i always do that whenever i feel like i am argueing with someone and you are the first one to catch it and your username amuses me too because that is the name of my english teacher

?????????????????????????
yo just repeated the same thing like 5x
screw it! not worth trying to read that trash.

Oo I see what you're saying. But I think they are talking about a more grounded and backed up reason to dislike him

"Justin Bieber is a pretty likable kid. She can make fun of herself, take a joke, make friends easily, sing, and she's funny. Honestly, what's not to like? amirite?" I fixed your post.