+34

Why do girls always look so sexy coming out of the water in movies? when i come out of the pool, my make-up is running down my face, my eyes are red, and my hair is a mess.......not like the movies!! amirite?

monkeys4627s avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that monkeys4627 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Okay, I'll ask it. Why the fuck are you wearing makeup in a swimming pool?

@MrRite Okay, I'll ask it. Why the fuck are you wearing makeup in a swimming pool?

cuz i put it on b4, and i never know when im going swimming so..... ya!

monkeys4627s avatar monkeys4627 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@monkeys4627 cuz i put it on b4, and i never know when im going swimming so..... ya!

Well, when you find out you ARE swimming, would that not be the time to take the makeup off before dirtying up the pool for everyone else? Pools aren't usually built where there aren't any bathrooms close by.

MrRites avatar MrRite No Way -1Reply
@MrRite Well, when you find out you ARE swimming, would that not be the time to take the makeup off before dirtying up the...

it takes too much time!!! if i know im going swimming then i dont put make-up on just for the hell of it, it just usually works out that i find out like@2 inthe afternoon

@monkeys4627 it takes too much time!!! if i know im going swimming then i dont put make-up on just for the hell of it, it just...

I don't wish to be rude, but I find that pretty inconsiderate. Just because it would inconvenience you to properly remove your makeup, you'd rather just let it dirty up the pool water around you for the other people?

@monkeys4627 im pretty sure make up isnt the pools biggest problem!!!

Wait, I was going to reply, then I realized I'm starting to get into an argument about friggin pool water over the internet. I think I shall just click "no way" and be on my way. Good day.