+652

Where the heck is Peeves in Harry Potter? amirite?

iPikaCHUs avatar
14 19
The voters have decided that iPikaCHU is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's so many things wrong with the movies.

@dollface_killa There's so many things wrong with the movies.

I know, I hope they remake them during my lifetime and not fuck them up so bad.

@guineasaurusrex I know, I hope they remake them during my lifetime and not fuck them up so bad.

that would be amazing! I was watching HBP last night and within the first like 20 mins I was just like wtf!? Like luna instead of tonks finding him on the train. The entire scene at borgin&burkes. IMPORTANT things.

Unfortunately, I think remakes would just end up being even farther from the books than the original movies.

ihatesockss avatar ihatesocks Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ihatesocks Unfortunately, I think remakes would just end up being even farther from the books than the original movies.

It would be so cool to remake the books into a 7 season series. That way they could leave in all the important details.

StarKidSkys avatar StarKidSky Yeah You Are +5Reply
@StarKidSky It would be so cool to remake the books into a 7 season series. That way they could leave in all the important details.

They should definitly do that in like ten or twenty years, so that the next generation will have something to look forward to.

alovelyukuleles avatar alovelyukulele Yeah You Are +2Reply

That would be AWESOME. But I think I would have a slightly difficult accepting anyone new as the characters...

ihatesockss avatar ihatesocks Yeah You Are +1Reply

He is in one frame in each movie. Just one frame. I only know that because I watch all my movies frame-by-frame. It took me the whole weekend to watch Order of the Phoenix, but it was totally worth it.

They made a creative decision from the first film to write him out of the movies. Yes, he's a fun character, but he's never really essential to the plot.

@Rocky They made a creative decision from the first film to write him out of the movies. Yes, he's a fun character, but...

I can think of several times when he was pretty important to the plot, so they just had to change the story to not use him. I wish they would've kept him in, he's great comic relief.

ihatesockss avatar ihatesocks Yeah You Are +11Reply

Aw well that sucks :/
At least I see him in the game!

iPikaCHUs avatar iPikaCHU Yeah You Are +3Reply
@iPikaCHU Aw well that sucks :/ At least I see him in the game!

I bet people who only watch the movies are super confused when they see him in the games

@528491 I bet people who only watch the movies are super confused when they see him in the games

Ikr? To me he's one of the best ghosts in the book@1032262 (528491):

@iPikaCHU Ikr? To me he's one of the best ghosts in the book@1032262 (528491):

Sorry to get all technical on you but he's a poltergeist not a ghost

I do agree with you though, he's probably the funniest

i don't even bother watching the movies anymore