+6

i beleive we can all rebell against grammer nazzis if we werk together!!!! amirite?

Internet & Apps
0 15

You can't defeat us. * I, Believe, rebel, grammar, Nazis, work.

@AtheisticMystic You can't defeat us. * I, Believe, rebel, grammar, Nazis, work.

Its even werse wen they correct us; and we meen to do it on perpose

@U R an ass

(Spel it rong!): you are

@Anonymously_Awesome (Spel it rong!): you are

Wow... The fact that you go to this much trouble just to really annoy someone, proves that you have no life, and will probably die alone, you bastard.

Those that "No way" this are total grammer nazzis

@Those that "No way" this are total grammer nazzis

You don't have to be a Grammar Nazi to think that intentionally horrible grammar is annoying and uneccessary.

@Your annoying and unnecessary.

Ha, tell me something I don't know. *you're

@somewhere_I_belong Ha, tell me something I don't know. *you're

Alrite..... Hitler's mother's doctor strongly considered that she should get an abortion.

@*unnecessary..... nothing is better than grammatically correcting a grammar nazi! ;D

(screw you nazis): yup, I know I made an error. I never claimed to be a spelling bee champion, or a Grammar Nazi. I just said that it's annoying when it's intentional.