snuggie should make snuggies for two people. so they could snuggle in their sniggies.^, amirite?

93%Yeah You Are7%No Way
Simplycelestes avatar
0 1
The voters have decided that Simplyceleste is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, i believe they do make one! I want to say its called the Cuddler (not positive). Its basically a wide snuggie with maybe an extra sleeve in the middle! Google it, im sure youll find it! =)

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.