+3

you hate valentines day. amirite?

Simplycelestes avatar Relationships
0 7
The voters have decided that Simplyceleste is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I like it because even if I don't have a bf, it's a day that all my family and friends give each other candies and chocolate and say "I love you."

No, it's not the only time they ever do this, but it's just a special day because it's when they ALL do it.

@twisted_memories I like it because even if I don't have a bf, it's a day that all my family and friends give each other candies and...

well its not for me its yet anouther day that everyone who is together shoves it in my face that i never have anyone and its intensified when they get all lovey dovey around everywhere i look. i try to be sick on v day

Simplycelestes avatar Simplyceleste Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simplyceleste well its not for me its yet anouther day that everyone who is together shoves it in my face that i never have...

Awe... You should try and turn it into a day of love for EVERYONE, not just romantic love. Make little cards for all your friends? Get into it, it might make it better. And hey, if that doesn't work, just ditch it next year? Or do whatever works for you. I just don't think you should ditch a day of your life because of what people have made it. If it sucks, try making it better for yourself?