-22

People need to stop being haters to Justin Bieber. People hate him for like no reason?! You can't deny that he's got insane talent. He's a great role model and influence on young people. He showing teenage girls that they should believe in love, which is changing the world. amirite?

Music
0 3
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Talent? When did autotuning a girly voice and singing meaningless words over and over become talent?
And teenage girls already believe in love. Justin Beiber just made them believe in flippy hair.

@thebushbaby Talent? When did autotuning a girly voice and singing meaningless words over and over become talent? And teenage...

um you can chill... everyone hates on him because thats what they think the popular thing is to do. can you just stop being such a dickhead and appreciate talent when you see it? sure, you dont like his music, but that doesnt mean that he isnt good at what he does. just leave the poor kid alone. show some respect for the fact that he gets up there in front of the whole world and just is himself, not caring what other people think. id like to see you do that. he cant do anything without being under a microscope. lighten up, its people like you that make him so famous anyway. hes got more talent in his fingertip than you have in your whole fucking body. stop hating on kids.

@um you can chill... everyone hates on him because thats what they think the popular thing is to do. can you just...

Last I checked, you weren't the only one allowed to have an opinion. Note that your post ends with "amirite?"
I answered that with my opinion. Also, you should consider growing up and using your big girl arguments instead of just going off on a tangent and cussing every other word. I don't think he's talented, and I have a right to think that, and voice that, so get over it and stop being so damn sensitive.