+641

People need to chill about being single on Valentine's Day. Dear God, it's not going to kill you! amirite?

Totss avatar Relationships
5 30
The voters have decided that Tots is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, I was this really huge douchebag. But I got all the chicks. This lady comes up to me and turns me all fucking ugly! She says I have to find love in a year or I'll stay like this forever. Wtf is up with that? But anyway, if I stay like this, I'd kill myself. My deadline is on Valentine's Day, so being single WILL kill me. Damnit.

I personally like being single on valentine's day. None of that mushy 'cute' crap for me..

Hellowkittayys avatar Hellowkittayy Yeah You Are +15Reply

Some people complain for the sake of complaining~ [guilty]

@Katffro Some people complain for the sake of complaining~ [guilty]

Most Americans are attention-whores. It's a fact. (Especially Californians, they think they're so unique when there are bloody 37,000,000+ of them.)

@Fuck. You. Bitch.

Uhmm, how is what I said not true?

@Uhmm, how is what I said not true?

Obviously because you are one of the stereotypical bitches who think California is all Hollywood. If you can see there are hundreds of other cities where the people are nice/gang bangers who don't want attention, you'll see that you're statement makes you look like an asshole.

@Obviously because you are one of the stereotypical bitches who think California is all Hollywood. If you can see...

There was some proposition 30-something last year about legalization of marijuana. The only reason someone who lives out of North America would know about that is because the need of Californians to be attention-whores. If the same proposition happened in New York, it would be on the TV news, but not all over the internet.

@There was some proposition 30-something last year about legalization of marijuana. The only reason someone who...

While that may be true, no need to put us all in the group of "attention-whores". I could say everyone in Alabama only wants incest, everyone in New York just wants to be famous, and all people in Utah are just fucked up Mormons. Just because of a few people/vast majority, doesn't mean they are all in the stereotype. The only attention whores in California are the Superstars in Hollywood and the dumbasses.

if you aren't single you will get hurt i mean seriously a latin god shoots you with an arrow

@if you aren't single you will get hurt i mean seriously a latin god shoots you with an arrow

This "latin god" also "shoots" homosexual people and you hate them?

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Spain This "latin god" also "shoots" homosexual people and you hate them?

no i don't hate cupid and i don't hate homosexuals and shouldn't you be saying this in spanish or french or portuguese or did Great Britian become close to you

@no i don't hate cupid and i don't hate homosexuals and shouldn't you be saying this in spanish or french or...

I am writing in English because this is an English language website. I don't know why I should be writing in Spanish and I don't know why you think I can speak and/or write in French and Portuguese?

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Spain I am writing in English because this is an English language website. I don't know why I should be writing in...

because spain is geographically closer to portugal and france so it would be easier to learn your neighboring countries' laungauge rather then i don't know chinese

The last time I was single on valentines day, I wore red lipstick and gave people kisses on the cheek.

How are you so sure it won't kill me?

I'm not single and I still choose to ignore it. It's funny that so many single people can't do the same.

I complain about Valentine's Day in general, and I'm not single.
It's a stupid holiday.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1042099

nice example man

it's called valentimes day for a reason! it should be banned, it mocks the people who are singel

Valentines day is the biggest load of crap.

AntiJokeChickens avatar AntiJokeChicken Yeah You Are +3Reply

I don't know about you, but I died a few hours ago because I didn't have a valentine.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +1Reply

valentine's day is just like any other day when you are single. Just like christmas is just another day if you are a different religion.

So the reason Anthony died must be that he was single! IT ALL MAKES SINCE NOW.