-258

You would rather be uncomfortably hot than uncomfortably cold, amirite?

shelbyam118s avatar
1 12
The voters have decided that shelbyam118 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1041827

Ditto this.

I live in one of the hottest parts of Australia, and the only temperatures are "hot", "fucking hot" and "my balls are gonna explode it so hot!".

You can put more clothes on/blankets on when you're cold, when you're hot, you kinda got to suck it up.

Simons avatar Simon No Way +11Reply
@Simon Ditto this. I live in one of the hottest parts of Australia, and the only temperatures are "hot", "fucking hot"...

@1042102 (Simon): Like you two said, You can always pile more clothes on but you can only take so much off.

528491s avatar 528491 No Way +1Reply

I don't know about you but I get dehydrated quickly when it's hot and my brain starts to get messed up so cold

When your hot you can run through a sprinkler, swim, hang out in your bathing suit, take a cold shower, drink a bottle of water. When your cold, no matter how many layers you put on your still cold.. and miserable.

LoveOnHerArmss avatar LoveOnHerArms Yeah You Are +3Reply

It's better to walk into an air conditioned room after being in hot weather than to warm up after being cold, but being cold is better because you can always add more clothes.

I think they're equally bad.

Living in Texas, I always thought the opposite... Until I went to Minnesota to visit family, and I realized the cold is freaking painful. If I'm out taking a walk, I can't add more layers, and then I'm stuck walking back and saying

I moved from California to Illinois this year. Experiencing real cold hasn't changed my opinion; I would take January here over July in California any day.

and if youre a girl, you can get your boyfriend to give you his hoodie ;D

@and if youre a girl, you can get your boyfriend to give you his hoodie ;D

Yea sure, then let your boyfriend freeze to death.