+303

The best part of the game of Life is when you get kids and you get to put the pink and blue pegs in your car, amirite?

littlewonders avatar
8 8
The voters have decided that littlewonder is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The best part is getting the "grandchild" space without ever landing on a "child" space.

I like making mine gay. When I get married, I always grab a piece of the same color of my driver to put in the car. Or I make nobody sit in the front seat so nobody is driving. I'm fucking four. no smilie

I wouldn't say it's the best part...but it's always funny when you move the car piece too fast and the pegs fly out. They're obviously not wearing their seatbelts.

@FlooPowderPower I wouldn't say it's the best part...but it's always funny when you move the car piece too fast and the pegs fly...

Oh and also if I land on the "get a kid" so much that I'm in borderline Dugger territory I just store them under the car so they don't fly out.

@528491 Oh and also if I land on the "get a kid" so much that I'm in borderline Dugger territory I just store them under...

I usually just grab another car or pile them on top of the other pegs' heads, but I like that solution better.

If they land on that lake near the retirement homes I always pretend that my pretend children drowned and then have a pretend funeral wary smilie

no its picking your career, house, salary, etc

Anonymous