+387

You can tell alot about a person by their jeans - skinny, loose, light, dark, ripped, and whether they wear them high or low, amirite?

Quacks avatar
6 19
The voters have decided that Quack is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yesterday I wore light, loose fitting jeans that were ripped. Today I wore dark skinny jeans that weren't ripped. Tomorrow I plan on wearing dark, loose fitting jeans with no rips. So no.

and if they fall or don't fall down until their boxers show.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +11Reply

I wear different kinds of jeans every day, but... I suppose this could work sometimes, in certain situations..

And if the fly is down or not

Oh yeah? Well what about my... AWESOME PANTS? Booyah.

@Nova Oh yeah? Well what about my... AWESOME PANTS? Booyah.

I'm surprised nobody other than myself thumbed up your comment.

my favorite skinny jeans are dark, not ripped, low...but by that i just mean at my waist...not sagging

what does that say about me? ;)

My favorite jeans are medium rise, dark wash skinny leg(but not super skinny) Levis. I've had them for about 2 years.

What does that say about me?

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yes, tell me all about these people.

You can also tell quite a bit by the brand. For instance, people who wear designer brands like True Religion are idiots that don't know what quality clothing is. Which is why I buy raw denim from brands like Imperial, Sammurai, Iron Heart, etc. Faggots.

@You can also tell quite a bit by the brand. For instance, people who wear designer brands like True Religion are...

I've never owned a pair of True Religions, so I wouldn't know, but I got my Hudson jeans used and they've still lasted better than any other jeans I have. They fit well, and the designers paid more attention than usual (for example, the seam doesn't fold over on your thigh like most cheap jeans), which I appreciate.

This post is right: from your jeans I can tell you're a snob.

@I've never owned a pair of True Religions, so I wouldn't know, but I got my Hudson jeans used and they've still...

I was mainly trolling, which people on this site never seem to understand. However, when it comes to denim, I am a complete snob.

My main point was that it is true that with designer brands, you really are only paying for the name. The quality of the denim/dye is barely above that of $40, $50 jeans. I used to like designer brands for the fit until I discovered raw denim. I haven't looked back since.