+450

It's awesome how FML and MLIA can fake their stories, but you can't really fake anything here. I mean, how do you fake "I hate how zippers never go all the way up, amirite?" "Haha, fake! Go back to....oh wait... that's true" amirite?

thatguyss avatar Internet & Apps
19 8
The voters have decided that thatguys is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Today, I met my true love who drew a picture of a ninja killing a pirate on my test about Harry Potter from my best.teacher.ever. and then i got hit by a bus.

@Today, I met my true love who drew a picture of a ninja killing a pirate on my test about Harry Potter from my...

But then I woke up in the hospital and I had this really cute male nurse give me coloring books and Where's Waldo. Then we dressed up like Jedis and pretended to have a lightsabre duel. Guess who has a new boyfriend? MLIAwesome!!~

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +26Reply

Oh and please homepage this because my sister is going to die in the next week and it's her dying wish!!

Moonshoess avatar Moonshoes Yeah You Are +21Reply
@1644249

You should make that website. It would be hilarious.

The only problem here is the people who take jokes and ideas from other sites.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +11Reply