+387

Anti-bullying seminar: Don't bully its not right. Well that was worth wasting 45 minutes.. amirite?

MilesXCs avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that MilesXC is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Are people agreeing with this post's implied sarcasm, or are they agreeing with the unintended sincerity?

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply

We had like, ten of those last year. No joke.
I was one of the couple of people chosen for the all day one. I was chosen because I had "Good conduct"
Then there was that whole "Rachel's challenge" thing.
(http://www.rachelschallenge.org/)
So many people cried...
And it lasted about three hours.

@We had like, ten of those last year. No joke. I was one of the couple of people chosen for the all day one. I was...

(insert username here): Yea, we had Rachel's challenge too. Everyone was like, "OH MY GOSH IM NEVER GONNA BE MEAN TO ANYONE EVER AGAIN!" Then, two days later, "omg did you see those shoes that she's wearing. I mean seriously..."

MIDNIGHTANGELs avatar MIDNIGHTANGEL Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ours are actually pretty good. They're more about how if you stick up for someone being bullied or just try to help them in any small way, you could make a huge difference to them and possibly save their life.

Ours is about how your not supposed to say the word retarded because its offensive

MilesXCs avatar MilesXC Yeah You Are 0Reply

Mine was ok. The guy made us play Simon Says, and said "Jump up" then "Jump down."