+442

I would actually be pretty offended if my best friend said, "Good, you were getting fat anyway," after I told him or her that I didn't have any lunch money, amirite?

1forrest1s avatar
6 7
The voters have decided that 1forrest1 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your friendship must not involve any sense of humor.

What's a friend if they don't tell you the truth?

ken_zs avatar ken_z No Way +1Reply

well my friends and i joke around by telling each other that we're secretly dinosaurs and will eat each other if necessary, or that we shoot awesome bombs and pizazz harpoons, but we're definitely not those annoying popular girls who are like "becky, you're so ugly. hahaha". idk it just seems weird?

it shows you have a best mate, cause they are not afraid to joke around with you:)

Mehhs avatar Mehh No Way 0Reply
@Mehh it shows you have a best mate, cause they are not afraid to joke around with you:)

Yeah, I guess that's true. xD
But it wouldn't be too funny if I was REALLY starving.

1forrest1s avatar 1forrest1 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1forrest1 Yeah, I guess that's true. xD But it wouldn't be too funny if I was REALLY starving.

@1050438 (JennyFosho): yeah, but its only one luch, you'd get dinner anyway :L

Mehhs avatar Mehh No Way -1Reply

me and my friends joke around alot so id only get offended if they meant it.