+500

You don't mind when people curse in front of you, unless they say it every other word like"I'm fucking doing fucking homework at my fucking house". But it's more annoying when people can't/don't curse so they say things like "I DON'T GIVE A FUDGESICLE FLYING FLADOODLE STICK", amirite?

anelles avatar
27 21
The voters have decided that anelle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That last line is way cooler than any curse word I've ever heard. Don't mind if I borrow it.

I flagistctly hate those dumbassteries

I don;t swear, but I usually say better stuff than THAT.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +14Reply
@anelle such as?

WHAT THE FFFFFFront door.

umamaniquas avatar umamaniqua Yeah You Are +15Reply
@umamaniqua WHAT THE FFFFFFront door.

Meh, it's not annoying.
I'm talking more about the people that do the whole "HOLY SHIATSU SUNSHINE PUPPIES"

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +12Reply
@umamaniqua I know I hate thatttttt.

Yeah, WHAT THE FFFFFrontdoor is actually bearable and a way better cursing alternative than something like "I DON't GIVE A DANISH DOG'S DEAD SISTER"

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +17Reply

I have a friend who used to do this. We finally taught her to swear like a normal person eventually. :P

The truth is, though, you can't blame the kids who do it. Blame the parents who teach their kids to pull that shit.

Either teach your kid not to swear at all because it's not necessary, or let the kid swear and teach him/her when not to (ie. in school). Those half-swears are really annoying.

My 18 year old half sister does that. It sounds like she's six/thinks that people don't swear in schools.

OhPleases avatar OhPlease Yeah You Are +4Reply

You almost made my flying fudging flower dr. pepper come out of my nose....o_O

Walruss avatar Walrus Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Walrus You almost made my flying fudging flower dr. pepper come out of my nose....o_O

Are you flipping a giant cactus flower kidding me?
That's your own grandmother loving fault.

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +1Reply

Don't be a turdmuffin. Let people be pidgeon original.

@OvergrownTurkey Don't be a turdmuffin. Let people be pidgeon original.

You are completely bulbasaurhitting me! I worked so motherflippingpancakes hard on this godidolizing post. God, you got some basketballs.
:p
(obviously joking)

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +5Reply

I don't curse because I have no need to.

I literally bursted into laughter reading the last line, hahaha

pokerface111s avatar pokerface111 Yeah You Are +2Reply

My best friend always gets annoyed, cause I'll be like "Holy..." and then say something other than shit, depending on what the situation is. (i.e. A Frisbee is flying at my face: "Holy Frisbee!" Even better, I see a shirt I like: "Holy Shirt!")
I also say "Facme (FAWK-meh)" instead of Fuck me, cuz I sang an Italian song once that had the lyrics: "Facme Cruche custodiri." It just caught on.
This was a long-asteroid comment.

I literally laughed out loud.

lauryn_hills avatar lauryn_hill Yeah You Are 0Reply

OMG I WANT A FLADOODLE STICK

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous