-361

Police aren't heroes. They're vicious social parasites who contribute nothing of value to society, amirite?

Politics
1 24
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not all cops are bad, just like not all people are bad. There will always and forever be people who make everyone else guilty by proxy. While one cop is abusing his power, there's another one saving some housewife being abused by her husband.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD No Way +23Reply

haha you're dumb dude

this posts reeks of stupidity

No, while there are certainly lots of police who abuse their power they are an essential part of modern society who do a lot to protect people. Besides most cops are great people just doing their jobs.

The stupidity in this post makes me gag.

Almost thought that said "Police are not herpes"...

DON'T FEED THE PARASPRITES

You can probably predict people's social class/race by how they vote on this question. The police, at least where I live, are terribly racist. Though they may be a crucial part of keeping society intact, they could definitely do with a bit of help.

@Regularity You can probably predict people's social class/race by how they vote on this question. The police, at least where I...

The police in my country are corrupt, will do anything for a bribe, and are more likely to rape a girl than protect her from a rapist. Then I come to the US and everyone wonders why I'm so nervous and distrustful of cops..

Sounds like somebody is in trouble with the law...

You must live in Irvine.

I wonder who's keeping you from getting robbed every night.

YuZs avatar YuZ No Way +1Reply

LM@O FUKK D@ P0LIC3

But seriously, I hate when people talk shit about cops. Some are scumbags, but most are good, decent people who risk their lives every day to protect shit like you, while getting paid next to nothing. They don't even make the laws, they just enforce them. If you're having problems with the police, you should probably stop doing illegal things. And I bet the second you get robbed or mugged, you'll be running straight to those "parasites".

@LittleRed LM@O FUKK D@ P0LIC3 But seriously, I hate when people talk shit about cops. Some are scumbags, but most are good...

Cops definitely don't get paid "next to nothing." My sister dated a cop once, they get free gas, free food, awesome benefits and there are tons of other smaller perks. Sure some risk their life, but it's hardly what you'd think. It's probably more dangerous operating a gas station in a bad part of town than to be cop. Cops are living the life.

Just wondering, are you an ex-convict?

I agree..when a cop shoots someone in your family and afterwards realizes that he shot the wrong guy and my brother was completly innocent then yea im gonna hate them. Like all he has to say is woops and everyone is like ohhhhhhh its fine BUT if i accidently shot a cop instead of the criminal all hell would break loose and everybody would want me dead.

yupperss avatar yuppers Yeah You Are 0Reply

are you Nostradamus???

5% helping people. 95% giving out fines

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are -2Reply