+21

16 years old, 29 songs, 3 albums, 9 music videos, 1 movie, 1 book, 20 awards, 2 tours, 86 shows, 40 million fans. You cannot tell me that Justin Bieber doesn't have talent.. amirite?

Taylorrr124s avatar Music
3 31
The voters have decided that Taylorrr124 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well... His agent has talent...

@twisted_memories Well... His agent has talent...

They both have talent. You can't tell me his agent is the reason he has 40 million fans.

Taylorrr124s avatar Taylorrr124 Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Taylorrr124 They both have talent. You can't tell me his agent is the reason he has 40 million fans.

No, but Youtube helped... and having a random celebrity pimp him out did. I don't think he would have made it doing the work himself and going out and auditioning and trying to make it on his own. Then again, we will never know. I don't think he's all that talented. There are quite a few people famous for nothing (i.e., Paris Hilton, though Bieber isn't as bad, obviously).

Depends on what you really think talent is. There is plenty of people with way more talent that Justin Bieber that don't have careers. He has some degree of talent but not as much as everyone makes it seem like.

@Taylorrr124 He's the most talented 16 year old that has ever been discovered.

half the people who have been "discovered" lack any form of talent so saying that doesn't prove much. Miley Cyrus has 59 awards, has more albums and movie, and has likely performed more than him so if you're basing talent off numbers she's better than him.

@alyrawrr half the people who have been "discovered" lack any form of talent so saying that doesn't prove much. Miley Cyrus...

Yeah she's talented too. People are just jealous of all these young kids that are becoming famous.

Taylorrr124s avatar Taylorrr124 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Taylorrr124 Yeah she's talented too. People are just jealous of all these young kids that are becoming famous.

There are just so many people who have talents that are so much more than what these teen celebrities have that don't get any recognition .

I think Justin Bieber is talented.

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Taylorrr124 THANK YOU! He is. :)

My friends and I went to see the movie, and now we're all obsessed. Two of my friends even hated him at first, but the movie changed them :) LOL.

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are 0Reply
@madib My friends and I went to see the movie, and now we're all obsessed. Two of my friends even hated him at first, but...

yeah me too! I've always loved him, but after seeing the movie, it made me love him even more :) and even my guy friend hated him, but he went with me to the movie and ended up liking him!

Taylorrr124s avatar Taylorrr124 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Taylorrr124 yeah me too! I've always loved him, but after seeing the movie, it made me love him even more :) and even my guy...

Yeah, i was obsessed with JB last year, but then it kind of faded, and now the Bieber Fever's back! LOL :) Nice! My cousin went to see it, and he says that now he likes him too!

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are 0Reply

Having all of that doesn't necessarily mean that you have talent.

@Prosopagnosia Having all of that doesn't necessarily mean that you have talent.

Yes it does. If he didn't have talent, he wouldn't have all that. And he wouldn't be famous if no one bought his albums or songs. But they do, because he's a great singer. Also, if he wasn't famous and talented, he wouldn't have sold out Madison Square Garden in 22 minutes.

Taylorrr124s avatar Taylorrr124 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Taylorrr124 Yes it does. If he didn't have talent, he wouldn't have all that. And he wouldn't be famous if no one bought his...

I can understand how you see that, but that seems to me like just a bunch of material stuff. If he wasn't famous, he wouldn't seem as talented as many people view him. Really, he's not all that special. I don't hate him or anything, and he's an okay singer, but there's really nothing phenomenal about him.

@Prosopagnosia I can understand how you see that, but that seems to me like just a bunch of material stuff. If he wasn't famous...

Well he was popular even before he became famous. He had tons of subscribers on youtube.

Taylorrr124s avatar Taylorrr124 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Taylorrr124 Well he was popular even before he became famous. He had tons of subscribers on youtube.

Again, if he wasn't so popular, not as many people would think he's talented.

@Prosopagnosia Again, if he wasn't so popular, not as many people would think he's talented.

He's not talented because he's so famous and popular. He's famous and popular because he's so talented.

@Prosopagnosia But if he wasn't popular, would you HONESTLY think he's that talented?

Yes I would. I saw him on youtube before he was 'discovered' and I fell in love him and his singing.

its not that he isn't talented, its that he is a prick, and that nobody likes him because he tries to act like he is the coolest person in the world. nobody likes anybody who does. nobody is jealous, he is just a prick.