+13

Sometimes, it's the smallest things that can make the biggest difference to your day, amirite?

Mikey_Fuckin_Ways avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that Mikey_Fuckin_Way is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Like a smile :)

Taylorrr124s avatar Taylorrr124 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Taylorrr124 Like a smile :)

Yeah...I should smile at other people more...maybe that would creep them out....I don't know....poker face

@Mikey_Fuckin_Way Yeah...I should smile at other people more...maybe that would creep them out....I don't know....poker face

lol yeah but it could really change someones life! Have you heard of Rachel's challenge?

@Mikey_Fuckin_Way No....should I have?

Uh idk lol but im feeling all kind and generous now after hearing about it. A speaker came to my school today and talk about it, and it seriously like changed my look on life. It was about this girl that died in the Columbine shooting in 1999. But it was great. You should look it up. They have a website.

Taylorrr124s avatar Taylorrr124 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Taylorrr124 Uh idk lol but im feeling all kind and generous now after hearing about it. A speaker came to my school today and...

Okay, I will :) Something my brother said a while ago (I think he posted it on here today actually) really changed my outlook on life. He said 'Every big adventure should feel like your last, every attempt should feel like the final charge up the hill. Tomorrow doesn't exist' It really made me think :)

@Mikey_Fuckin_Way Okay, I will :) Something my brother said a while ago (I think he posted it on here today actually) really changed...

Wow that really does make you think :) I am going to write that down so I can always remember it!