+271

One of the most annoying things in life is when someone claims they have a migraine when they think a migraine is just a 'really bad head ache'. Amirite?

rowie1311s avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that rowie1311 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ok, if this is the most annoying thing ever... chill out. This is why you're getting migraines.

@1066548

That sucks! I've only ever had one legitimate migraine, and it was some of the worst pain I've ever been in. Every sound and light hurt, and I couldn't even move without feeling like I was about to vomit.

amotions avatar amotion Yeah You Are +4Reply

Woah, I always thought that's what it was.
I never complained about having one, to be fair.
Thanks for the lesson.

It gets pretty annoying. I actually suffer from severe migraines (I get about 3 a week), and people always say "Oh, I understand.. that must suck."

THANK YOU. glad i'm not the only one who notices this.
a migraine means you feel sick to your stomach, your eyes are very sensitive, like someone's contantly hitting your head, and you get really weak.
it's like a whole-body thing.

i knew a girl who got them "all the time" and she refused to beleive me when i told her thats not what it really was. then shed yell at the class the whole time telling everybody to be quit for her (really funny when it happened in chorus we couldnt be quiet) but i was jus like stfu youre being louder than everybody in here/

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are +4Reply

I'm not the only one! :D

rowie1311s avatar rowie1311 Yeah You Are +3Reply

forever alone

I agree, It's pretty annoying when people over exaggerate things, but to be fair even people who have constant migraines are fuzzy on the meaning of one. I just learned while reading these comments that while I thought I had chronic headaches that I would get almost every other day I actually have chronic migraines. The symptoms described above occur in 95% of any "headaches" I've thought I had. I learned something new and am glad I did. Thanks 8)