+1,274

Wow! No one's finished with their test yet! I must me a genius! There's still, like ten minutes left of class! I can't believe he said the test was gona be - shit there's a back?! amirite?

Draco_Malfoys avatar Education
47 17
The voters have decided that Draco_Malfoy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's even better when everyone is thinking they're geniuses, then someone is like THERE'S A BACK ?!
Then everyone flips it over and groans.

Sadly, this has happened to me before.

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are +39Reply

once my teacher failed me on the spot when i handed in a test for not seeing the backside...douchebag.

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +29Reply
@Pedo_Cat once my teacher failed me on the spot when i handed in a test for not seeing the backside...douchebag.

You should have pedo'd her cat and if she didn't have one then pedo'd her kids. Or just plane raped her

@Pedo_Cat if i were gay, yes me and me friends woulda gang banged him :P

I don't understand though, why didn't you just say, "I didn't know any of those answers"?

@KickAss I don't understand though, why didn't you just say, "I didn't know any of those answers"?

Well i didn't even know there was a back, and i finished the test, handed it in, and the teacher graded it docking half credit for the back. I was like "i didn't know there was a back" the teacher was like "whatevzzz" lulz xD

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +1Reply

notices a back side
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +20Reply

best post ive seen today

juicyrockss avatar juicyrocks Yeah You Are +10Reply

True, bro. XD

xxxxxxs avatar xxxxxx Yeah You Are +3Reply

nah, my parents taught me to double check that shit like 5x so I'll never be the first person to finish it.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +3Reply

You still can't ride on my back.....

My teachers are usually, "flip it over so that I can see that you're done", so this doesn't happen to me. XD

When you finally finish the first side you slowly flip it over to see if there us a second then when you see it your heart drops

I just had an exam this morning, I was one of the first ones to finish. There was no back side