-105

Don't poke people on facebook. Poking leads to commenting.Commenting leads to talking on chat. Talking on chat leads to inboxing. Inboxing leads to meeting up. Meeting up leads to going out. Going out leads to sex. Sex leads to babys. So unless you want to have babys, don't poke people, amirite?

626Mathew12s avatar Jokes & Humour
5 16
The voters have decided that 626Mathew12 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love how this post was trying to be funny, but it failed.

Don't eat apples. Apples lead to eating other healthy fruits and veggies. Eating healthier leads to a general healthy lifestyle. Living healthier leads self confidence. Self confidence leads to excessive flirting, which leads to sex, which leads to babies. So, don't eat apples.

@steelerman113 Don't eat apples. Apples lead to eating other healthy fruits and veggies. Eating healthier leads to a general...

Apples lead to vitamins, vitamins lead to strength, strength leads to might, might leads to power, power leads to money, money leads to sex, sex leads to AIDS, AIDS leads to death. Therefore, apples lead to death. -bows-

I would suggest you don't do any poking, as you cannot even spell babies

Save it for crappy Facebook like websites please mate.

Speaking of which, someone just poked me, better poke them back. Thanks for reminding me :D

I just wish I'd known sooner ono smilie

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +15Reply

i should really stop poking my same sex best friend then, by the way i am straight.

Stupid transitive property.

lol

626Mathew12s avatar 626Mathew12 Yeah You Are 0Reply

yes some one who thinks that same as i do

626Mathew12s avatar 626Mathew12 Yeah You Are -7Reply