+492

I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat either. I have curves and I look healthy and yet every guy in school seems to go after that one annoying chick who looks like she hasn't eaten for days, amirite?

TragicMagics avatar Education
6 36
The voters have decided that TragicMagic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well maybe that's because that other girl is cheaper to take on dates since she doesn't eat at all.

This isn't Six Billion Secrets...

MAAAAAYBE just maybe it has nothing to do with your body.. maybe its about personality.

annies avatar annie No Way +39Reply
@annie of course you are

NO I'M NOT! I'm never right. I hate that people don't take my opinions seriously because they think I'm a skinny little bitch.

@Montana NO I'M NOT! I'm never right. I hate that people don't take my opinions seriously because they think I'm a skinny...

Like the OP said, ALL girls who look like they haven't eaten for days are annoying. No exceptions, of course.

annies avatar annie No Way +18Reply
@annie Like the OP said, ALL girls who look like they haven't eaten for days are annoying. No exceptions, of course.

it sucks that I eat all day and I'm still considered anorexic by people who are angry that they aren't my size. But oh well, I'M ANNOYING.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +16Reply
@Montana it sucks that I eat all day and I'm still considered anorexic by people who are angry that they aren't my size. But...

Could be worse. You're skinny and pretty. You could be me, someone who doesnt eat at all and is still a fat fuck.

Why would you want to date shallow guys who only care about looks anyway?

@silvershadow6 Why would you want to date shallow guys who only care about looks anyway?

you, my friend, are correct. Respect those who respect you.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +16Reply

Just because a guy is initially attracted to the better looking girl means they are shallow? dumbass, grow up.

@LAKERSoverHEAT Just because a guy is initially attracted to the better looking girl means they are shallow? dumbass, grow up.

Who said anything about being initially attracted to her? It said she's annoying and they still all go after her because she's skinny. Sounds pretty shallow to me, dumbass.

@silvershadow6 Who said anything about being initially attracted to her? It said she's annoying and they still all go after her...

Read the rest of the comments. It obviously isn't JUST because she is skinnier. Get that through your thick head.

...ok?

you seem to be ignoring the whole face factor

@you seem to be ignoring the whole face factor

(the sad truth): I weigh 150 pounds. thats healthy. i just have a large facial structure because of my mom and i have big cheeks because of my dad. so yea...i look like i have a fat face. but just screw it ok? its not nice to call people fat, especially if you dont even know them.

TragicMagics avatar TragicMagic Yeah You Are +1Reply

you look like you have a fat persons face..... not sure what your deffinitions for fat healthy and skinny are.

@Wow that was really mean...

its true. get over it. i didnt say being fat was a bad thing, you did by saying its mean.

@you look like you have a fat persons face..... not sure what your deffinitions for fat healthy and skinny are.

obviously if you say someone looks fat, its an insult. it doesn't matter whether you meant it to be mean or not, FAT is still a mean word. How would you like it if people called you fat?

@but im not fat. and see? you said it was a bad thing, not me. lol OP.

im not fat either, but if your going to call me fat, then your fat. Damn fatty. Go away.

TragicMagics avatar TragicMagic Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TragicMagic im not fat either, but if your going to call me fat, then your fat. Damn fatty. Go away.

apparently 18 people think you are. calling someone fat doesnt make the caller fat. go away fatty.

Not at my school. All the curvy girls are sought after. I'm thin (I don't like the word skinny) and no one's clawing after me.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +17Reply

I don't know how I'm supposed to agree/disagree with this, I have no idea who guys go after at your school.

cool for you, you know how to point things out. guys like "skinny" (which from your deffinition calling yourself healthy... is probably actually healthy looking) girl. your point?

Fat chicks seem to think a chick who is healthy is a skinny bitch. Surprise, guys don't actually like a chick who is bony!

... Why did this get homepaged?

Yeah you're right, but the reason why is because she's a whore and you're not! And aside, be glad because all those guys want is sex and all they care about is looks. You're better off without jerks like them for sure. Find a guy who's interested in YOU as a person FIRST.

@Palindromes_Are_Fun I would love to get an IP address check to see if this is the OP.

i think so. i dont get how a guys gonna find in interest as you as a person FIRST, he doesnt get to know you before he knows what you looks like.

@Yeah you're right, but the reason why is because she's a whore and you're not! And aside, be glad because all...

Obviously you know this unnamed stranger's sexual habits well enough to call her a whore based on the fact that she's thin. You sound as whiny and pitiful as OP.