+169

We JUST got rid of the new years fatties at my gym and now the spring break fatties are here, amirite?

SmallTown_MusicSnobs avatar Countries & Places
4 5
The voters have decided that SmallTown_MusicSnob is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's no winning if you're overweight.
If you're overweight and at McDonald's: "Psh, no wonder you're fat."
If you're overweight and at the gym: "Psh, what are you doing here? Go to McDonald's."

Kevinmats avatar Kevinmat No Way +15Reply
@Kevinmat There's no winning if you're overweight. If you're overweight and at McDonald's: "Psh, no wonder you're fat." If...

Couldn't agree more. It's no wonder fat people have trouble exercising when any attempt gets them ridiculed like this.

@Chou Couldn't agree more. It's no wonder fat people have trouble exercising when any attempt gets them ridiculed like this.

I don't care if someone that's fat is at the gym, at least they're doing something to help them lose weight. What pisses me off is when they call it quits because they haven't lost 100 pounds in a month.

Dameequas avatar Dameequa Yeah You Are +4Reply

So the fuck what!? The gym is there to get in shape. At lest theyre trying.

And then, after the spring break fatties leave, the ones who want to get in shape for the summer come in. And then, in September/ October, it's the Jewish people with their New Year's resolutions.