+661

99.9999999% of Middle School relationships end up with breaking up, amirite?

AppAwesomes avatar Relationships
2 39
The voters have decided that AppAwesome is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I know a girl who goes to my middle school, she is a cheerleader, not even cute, but she is just a desperate whore, and she dates people for a week before slapping and breaking up with them because they didn't give her a weekaversery present. Lolbitch. Anyway, this is why I don't date: I'M TWELVE!

@rawr_ur_dead I know a girl who goes to my middle school, she is a cheerleader, not even cute, but she is just a desperate whore...

If you're 12, then how are you on the internet right now? Why aren't your parental controls working?

@1106873

Cool story, brah.
I'm white, 15, and have a boyfriend, as long as we're sharing.

and they all think that they're the .0000001 % ...

@and they all think that they're the .0000001 % ...

My friend actually is. She started going out with her boyfriend when she was in 6th grade and he was in 7th, now she's a senior and they're still happily together, no breaks or anything. :)

what if we actually are, though? i didn't break up with my boyfriend, he moved. and we kind of lost contact.

And the ones that don't end in death. Life's a bitch.

@1093107

Well today, in my Middle School class, I head "You mean you are still a virgin?" I swear, people need to be quiet I'm pretty sure the teacher heard it.

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are +19Reply
@1093115

10 year olds have periods??

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are +8Reply

my friends older sister is getting married next week to a guy she met and started going out with in 7th grade

Most high school relationships end too...

@BringMiaTheHorizon Most high school relationships end too...

Not nearly as many as in middle school. In high school, most of us at least have a general idea of what a real relationship it is. 11 and 12 year olds are still trying to cope with the idea that 'cooties' are not real. Or they think they are mature so they try to jump into as many relationships as possible.

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are +10Reply
@heysoulsister Not nearly as many as in middle school. In high school, most of us at least have a general idea of what a real...

Thats very true.
Like when I was 12 I was being a kid. Not trying to have a relationship ...
Damn kids these days

I only know of two couples to have lasted. My ezine (electronic magazine) teacher has been with her husband since she was in 6th grade, and my friend's 31-year-old brother has been with the same girl since 7th grade.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +8Reply

You should add a few extra 9s to that number. I think it's kinda stupid when a kid gets into a relationship like that, and they're like 10. Whoo hoo! double digits! Let's make-out to celebrate!

@1106280

Do you think that the person you are dating is going to be the last one (and hopefully first) that you fuck?

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1106668

So you are only going to fuck 1 person in your entire life?

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are +1Reply

I know someone who has been with the same person since 7th grade but there were a few years in between when they split up. I guess its impossible to love someone for that long if you aren't mature. That's why some old people stay married for 50 plus years, because they can handle not killing the other person over the slightest mistake.

AnoneemusGurls avatar AnoneemusGurl Yeah You Are +2Reply

I know a 60-year-old woman who's happily married to the man she dated while 14. :)

I'm in seventh grade grade and nobody in my grade has dated anyone for more than two and a half months. And they say they're in love as soon as they start going out. There are even kids who have had sex. I'd say about 90% of relationships at my school don't last more than a week. And my friends think that I'm weird for not wanting a boyfriend.

@HarryPotterFan777 I'm in seventh grade grade and nobody in my grade has dated anyone for more than two and a half months. And they...

I'm in grade seven too. I was freaked out when you (and some other people) said that the kids in your grade had sex. We (my classmates) would all be REALLY inexperienced and I think that's a good thing. The eighth graders too are all virgins too, I think. I mean, we got our sex-ed lesson this year. When people make out everyone goes beserk. So if any of you thirteen-year-old whores are reading this: have fun with your baby! When he/she's your age, you'll be only twenty-six. What country do you live in? Probably USA or Canada, where there are no arranged marriages. I consider myself a kid, and to see a guy naked just seems disgusting. Enjoy your childhood.

PS HarryPotterFan777 that last speech part was not directed towards you, but the newly-teens who think sex is for all ages. (Update: its not.)

When I was in seventh grade, I had a boyfriend and we stayed together for over five months. So, yes, people break up but people also break up in high school too after only being together a week or so.

I started dating my boyfriend back in middle school, we've been together for over 2 years now