+24

I know this isn't SixBillionSecrets or anything, but my friend recently shot himself in the head, he still has a pulse and the doctors aren't sure if he'll make it through the night. So moral of the story, don't forget that life could be taken away at any moment. RIP Jesse Gomes, not a person in this world hated you. amirite?

TheTall123s avatar Relationships
0 20
The voters have decided that TheTall123 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Best of luck to you, your family, and his family.

ISayRawrs avatar ISayRawr Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1093431

The main person i feel bad for is the person who A) Found him, B) The girl whose breaking up with him pushed him over the edge, right now she has unbelievable amounts of guilt.

TheTall123s avatar TheTall123 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1093431

its the same anon pretty much

@fuckoffwhore its the same anon pretty much

The sad part is, it really isn't the same anon

im anon number one, and i ended my convo with the op a long time ago.We're all monsters

I'm sorry for your loss.

Not sure if serious

@Not sure if serious

Im dead serious. id have asked like homepage. but then id get hate and i cant handle it right now. the kid has a pulse and im not sure hes gonna make it....

@TheTall123 Im dead serious. id have asked like homepage. but then id get hate and i cant handle it right now. the kid has a...

(EnriqueTheDino):'

well maybe he should have thought of that before he went and shot himself

i know, im a monster

@oh please...

What the fuck is wrong with you? If you're not particularly fond of this post you could have just moved on and not said anything, considering its nature.

strawberryfrozes avatar strawberryfroze Yeah You Are +2Reply
@oh please...

Look up in the obituaries or something.. if theres something in the news i will show you..

@1093475

lol@troll who tells everyone hes a troll

People who want to end their lives don't deserve sympathy.
All they do is cause heartbreak for the people who cared about them.

dude didn't you read the rules we don't know jesse so we can't vote on this post

@stepdom dude didn't you read the rules we don't know jesse so we can't vote on this post

Actually, it isn't about him. It is about how fragile life is. But I admit the last line throws it off a bit.

And also, you people are so insensitive. If he kills himself, he deserves sympathy. Why? Because, he had problems that tortured him to his personal breaking point. There was something deep down that says he just couldn't handle it anymore. It doesn't make him weak or a fool; it just means he got his way out. And, even though I have never been in that situation, I am making an educated guess, by that point, some don't care anymore. For most, you break the hearts of the people who supposedly loved you? Tough. But some hold on just for the hope of their friends and family.

Also, EnriquetheDino (I think?), remember that if this is real, amirite is not the place to post it. Some people here are just have no souls.

Rest in peace Jesse Gomes.

@Actually, it isn't about him. It is about how fragile life is. But I admit the last line throws it off a bit. And...

well anon i am not trying to be insensitive but i was just stating the rules of the site and we don't know Jesse Gomes so it is not that hard to be insensitive but he has a kind of cool name but to add some insensitivity to this comment:have you heard Mother to Son by Langston Hughes

What a dumbass. I hope it hurt. The ultimate insult to injury is shooting yourself in the head and not dying immediatley. FAIL.