+13

CNN allegedly asked "Is Obama in office or is Bush in his third term?" Really CNN, you're still blaming Bush? amirite?

asdijojioiojioxjs avatar Politics
1 19
The voters have decided that asdijojioiojioxj is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Here's my "attempt", I enjoy the word allegedly. Whilst posting this I debated over word choice, I considered both "said" and "allegedly said", I decided on allegedly because I fucking like it, honestly if you've got a problem with it, that's fine.

@asdijojioiojioxj Here's my "attempt", I enjoy the word allegedly. Whilst posting this I debated over word choice, I considered both...

Ooohh somebody's "fuckng" mad.
Lol. That was the worstexcuse for poor wordchoice
So you "fucking" chose allegedly not because you heard or read a rumor and could not find evidence to back it up so you decided to use "allegedly", but because you fuckin like the word?
Lololololololol. This fail keeps on rolling.

@Ooohh somebody's "fuckng" mad. Lol. That was the worstexcuse for poor wordchoice So you "fucking" chose...

Lol dude, calm thyself. I am not "fucking" mad. And what is this rumor you're talking about? CNN did say this I "fucking" promise. (PS: expand your insult vocabulary with more words than 'fail'.) Now go do something with your life besides make senseless arguments about words you don't appreciate(:

@asdijojioiojioxj Lol dude, calm thyself. I am not "fucking" mad. And what is this rumor you're talking about? CNN did say this I...

The smiley face lost effect a llong tine ago. Just sayin'.
Funny how you keep saying they did, but never mention any proof. You must be old enough to know to provide backup when stating "facts". Especially if you're in a debate over it. I do have a bigger vocabulary than fail. However, fail is the only word blunt enough to describe your situation.
And about the comment of me getting a life becaus of this argument, I should remind that it took two to argue; not just me. And if you can't handle a small argument, pointing an obvious flaw in your work, then you did not only fail; you proved my point. ...........:)........

You Americans make me laugh so much!

@asdijojioiojioxj Why is that?

I have no definite anwser to that, but there is a certain something that makes me laugh

"CNN allegedly asked"

Really Republican? Still going on everything that is allegedly?

@"CNN allegedly asked" Really Republican? Still going on everything that is allegedly?

No, because they really did say this so your point is null and void.

@asdijojioiojioxj No, because they really did say this so your point is null and void.

(SlimShady):Lol Says the person who wrote on their post "CNN allegedly asked". Do you need to learn the definition of "allegedly", or do you now wish you had ommited the "allegedly" and tried to pass it off as known fact? Either way, this couldn't have been anymore of a fail.

@(SlimShady):Lol Says the person who wrote on their post "CNN allegedly asked". Do you need to learn the definition...

I disagree, it could have been more of a fail. Also I'm rather content with my word choice sir.

@asdijojioiojioxj I disagree, it could have been more of a fail. Also I'm rather content with my word choice sir.

hmm. No attempt to deny the obvious contradiction of "allegedly" and "they really did say it".
Not surprised.

@1107237

Actually...it could of been more of a fail....And I used allegedly because I liked the way it sounded......soo...

@1107237

Ohhh and they did say it, therefore I'm not sure what you mean by "pass it off as fact" because it is a fact.