+322

We post amirites like we date. At first we think all the good ones are taken, so we don't post any. Then we start posting some, but only one we are sure people will like. And then finally we post the ones we've always been thinking of, but aren't quite sure everyone would agree with. And either we were right all along and everyone likes us, or we end up with our heart broken, amirite?

Ariodantes avatar Relationships
17 8
The voters have decided that Ariodante is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

or you end up getting a POTD. :)

Madss avatar Mads Yeah You Are +4Reply

ive never slept with one of posts before....

@x22 ive never slept with one of posts before....

..but you might have thought of one late at night, but wasn't sure if it was good enough to post so you "slept on it" and decided to post it in the morning. :)

IdkWat2Puts avatar IdkWat2Put Yeah You Are +1Reply

My heart wouldn't be 'broken'. Idgaf if people that I don't know disagree with me over the internet.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +1Reply
@Eminna My heart wouldn't be 'broken'. Idgaf if people that I don't know disagree with me over the internet.

It's just a metaphor. Of course you're heart wouldn't really be broken. Plus "you ended up being wrong" wouldn't fit, since I was running low on characters.

Ariodantes avatar Ariodante Yeah You Are +1Reply

No idea what you are trying to say there.