+41

Although some jokes are appropriate and lighten up the situation, joking about how Koreans got revenge on Japan for invading them 100 years ago by the 8.9 earthquake is simply inappropriate and offensive to the ones who lost family members from it, especially when the joke was said right after the earthquake happened, amirite?

Big_Bosss avatar
1 17
The voters have decided that Big_Boss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i know! people on my facebook are all like "0mg its teh end of da w0rld!! lololol" and "i wish there was an earthquake here, that would be sooo fun" and its just like shut the fuck up bitch.

@i know! people on my facebook are all like "0mg its teh end of da w0rld!! lololol" and "i wish there was an...

They wish a thirty foot wall of water would come tearing through their homes going 100 mph knocking down everything in its way? ...May I punch your friends?

OvergrownTurkeys avatar OvergrownTurkey Yeah You Are +3Reply

Agree with you here. It's definitely shocking how people can say such horrible things. Just shows how much ignorance and lack of maturity some people have.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Assua Agree with you here. It's definitely shocking how people can say such horrible things. Just shows how much...

I still do not know if some of my family members are even alive. Needless to say, I unfriended them (the people who said those horrible things)

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Big_Boss I still do not know if some of my family members are even alive. Needless to say, I unfriended them (the people who...

I think that out of respect to people who are affect by this there should be no jokes. I don't see how jokes can be made about something so sad. I truly hope that everything turns out well for you. I can only imagine how frightening it must be for you right now. Life is full of unexpected and the best we can all do is do our best and stay strong for others.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Big_Boss Agreed. Thank you for saying that, it means a lot to me.

You are very welcome, and I hope that everything turns out well for you.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply

and guess who just joked about it? (see above post)

I just watched the coverage on that. Theres a warning for my area...I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

@OvergrownTurkey I just watched the coverage on that. Theres a warning for my area...I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

I know, how that can be. I experienced a frightening earthquake when I was little. Just make sure you stay awake and be prepared to leave the house when you need too, have all your documents by your side in case you need to go. Mother nature can't be controlled so we need to be aware of it. I wish you all the best!

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Assua I know, how that can be. I experienced a frightening earthquake when I was little. Just make sure you stay awake...

Thank you! I'm so scared right now... There's a mountain blocking my town from the beach but I have so many friends who live in those mountains...

MY first earthquake was a 5.6. It was scary as hell...

@OvergrownTurkey Thank you! I'm so scared right now... There's a mountain blocking my town from the beach but I have so many friends...

Dude, I hope you're all right. I feel frustrated since Im stuck here in the states while my friends are dying.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply