0

If the white man spent less time feeling so fucking entitled and more time pulling his finger out then he would get that job, amirite?

Unoriginals avatar Countries & Places
0 11
The votes are tied on Unoriginal being right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree to break the tie!

Racist much?

@twisted_memories Racist much?

If it's racist then report it

Just take note that I happen to be...

wait for it

A white man :)

Unoriginals avatar Unoriginal Yeah You Are 0Reply
@twisted_memories Self-hating racist? Or poor generalization?

An observation on the widespread yet subtle culture of blaming other people who "take our jobs".

@twisted_memories That's a generalization. It is not true for all white men (or people).

To look at some rather popular posts on this site, you would be forgiven for thinking otherwise...

@Unoriginal To look at some rather popular posts on this site, you would be forgiven for thinking otherwise...

What do popular posts have to do with anything? You've still made a false generalization.

@twisted_memories What do popular posts have to do with anything? You've still made a false generalization.

Wow this is really important to you... although I've gone through your previous comments and you've never actually complained about other rascist generalizations on here.

@Unoriginal Wow this is really important to you... although I've gone through your previous comments and you've never actually...

Sure I have. I've talked quite a bit about my own personal experiences with racism directed at me. I don't think racism is good in any form. Half the time the stuff I comment on as being racist gets deleted in minutes. I commented on something just a few minutes ago that isn't there anymore. It just seems like the stuff being racist towards white people lasts a little longer.

@twisted_memories Sure I have. I've talked quite a bit about my own personal experiences with racism directed at me. I don't think...

To be honest... the post was directed at another post made underneath it regarding how it was "unfair that a black man will get chosen over a white man".

I suppose that views formed on race and racism are all down to individual experience. It's just unfortunate that many of these said views are based on fear and ignorance.

@Unoriginal To be honest... the post was directed at another post made underneath it regarding how it was "unfair that a black...

I think there are truths to both sides. There are situations where a minority will be chosen over a white person based not on experience or qualification, but race. Then there are situations where someone who simply didn't deserve the job will complains of such a thing, when in reality the other person deserved it over them and race had nothing to do with it. But there certainly are some jobs that have a minority requirement, which is just wrong in my opinion. Now I understand the meaning behind this, and it was needed in the past to get the equality movement really going. But nowadays, this is unneeded and unfair.

I've seen racism towards nearly every race in my life. None of it is right.