+513

Sometimes being a good friend means telling your friend to get the hell away from a certain person, instead of comforting them every time they get hurt, amirite?

OmNoms avatar Relationships
6 6
The voters have decided that OmNom is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, that's a nice concept. But unfortunately, it hardly ever works. Believe me :(

@1101334

My best friend is in an unhealthy relationship with a guy who cheats on her regularly. She knows about it and still won't leave him. Not only that, he also verbally abuses and embarrasses her in front of her friends. She refuses to spend a second away from him though unless she has to. It's ridiculous.

my friend keeps going back to her ex. he does nothing but hurt her. were having an intervention at her party today.

Unless that friend is very depressed everytime that that certain person treats them like dirt. And they need that person to be happy. Thats when you comfort them and be the good friend