+261

When I repaid a debt to somebody I didn't like, I wiped the notes on my balls first. I'm not the only person to have ever done that. And of course, you know somebody who's scooped a coin off the floor of a public toilet. Given that money remains in circulation for a very long time, from now on you're going to wonder just how hygienic your cash really is, amirite?

Unoriginals avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that Unoriginal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

After all, half of your dollar bills could've been in a stripper's g-string.

Most $20 in the U.S. have traces of cocaine on them.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply

And I think it's somewhere around 40% or more of $20's have traces of cocaine on them

Actually most bills only stay in circulation for about 30 days. that's not a "very long time."

@Actually most bills only stay in circulation for about 30 days. that's not a "very long time."

Actually it's closer to a year, and it could go a lot longer if it's not used very hard.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are +1Reply